2021-2022 Admission Criteria
*Our school joined 21/22 Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme
Obtain an application form
In person from the School Office or Download through the school website:
Complete the application form
Original and 1 copy of child’s Birth Certificate
Copy of child’s Immunization Record (both front and back)
- 2 Passport photos of the child
3 stamped envelopes (please put down the name and address of the recipient)
$40 application fee
Please submit the above to the School Office in person.
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
Date of interview and Admission Notice
- Notify later
Admission result will be mailed before(Notify later)
If the applicants do not rececive an offer, our school will place the child on a waiting list. The result will be sent by post.
- The KG will arrange interview for all applicants
Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
Parents should accompany their child for the interview
Please contact us at 26313354 if interpretation / translation service if required
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority
consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 7 to 9 January 2021 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the" Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission" (hereafter referred to as “RC”) /“Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”to the KG and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the KG. Parents are required to submit the “RC”/“AP” to the KG and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/“AP” during registration, the KG may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to the EDB within the specified period.
The registration fee for 2021/22 K1 place is $970 (half-day class), $1570 (whole-day class) . If the child concerned studies in the KG, the registration fee paid will be refunded by Auto pay in October. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the KG in writing. The KG will return the “RC” / “AP” as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Applicants refer to the K1 vacancy information released by the EDB after the “centralised registration dates”(i.e. from late January 2021)
Our telephone no.:2631 3354 Our e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org